A mentality, a Movement; a dedicated group of trained and skilled liberators and Nation builders; a network and coalition of qualified leaders and organizations; a way of life.
To make “Black Power” a living reality in the lives of our people.
Black-Empowerment consists of persons and groups who are firmly committed to the complete liberation of Black and African Peoples. Black-Empowerment consists of organization leaders who have dedicated to unit for a productive common cause.
Black-Empowerment is local, national and worldwide. Black-Empowerment is a concept and a way of life open to all of our people, wherever they are.
To bring the fulfillment of the vision of:
1. The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, and his economic policies and his desires to build a mass Movement worldwide;
2. The economic program and Nation Building program of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad;
3. The human rights and Black Nationalist principles articulated by Minister Malcolm X;
4. The liberation aims and objectives of Minster Khallid Abdul Muhammad.
2020 will be a year where the above concepts will take a structured form as follows:
1. Communications: Weekly radio, TV broadcast and live meeting will take place beginning February 2020.
Copyright © 2020 Black-Empowerment - All Rights Reserved.