1. Talk about the virus with your family and organizations. Arrange a meeting or conference call at once.
2. Secure all means of self-defense for family and organization(s) including weapons and ammunition.
3. Design wellness and safety kits. (See Checklist)
4. Post emergency numbers 211, 311, doctor offices and personal contacts in your facility.
5. Stay updated on local school district websites.
6. Stay indoors and avoid all crowds. Just stay home.
7. Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands! (See Black-Empowerment Emergency Precautions)
8. Build your immune system now. (See Black-Empowerment Emergency Precautions)
9. Check-on the elderly by phone.
10. Book appointments (doctors, MVA, therapy, school, etc.) to avoid crowds.
11. Exchange resources with other groups.
12. Stay tuned to Black-Empowerment.com
13. Institute anti-anxiety remedies (Meditation, Prayer, Exercise, Yoga)
1. Food Supply (30 Day Supply)
2. Medicines (60 Day Supply)
3. Over Counter Drugs (Cold)
4. Defense Weapons
6. Trash Bags (Create Protective Suit Gear)
7. Paper, Staple, Rubber Bands, and Filter (Create Masks)
8. Quarantine Room and Restroom
9. Emergency Numbers Board
10. 1 Gallon of Clorox Bleach
12. 30 Lemons
13. Clorox Wipes
14. 99% Rubbing Alcohol and Aloe Vera (Create a Bottle of Sanitizer)
15. Detergent and Baking Soda
16. Apple Cider Vinegar
19. Religious Text (Bible or Koran)
20. Immune System Boosters ( Echinacea, Gold Seal, SeaMoss, Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne, Fruits and Vegetables, and Honey)
21. 14 Clean Sheets and Towels
22. Clean Clothes and Blankets
23. Emergency Cash
24. Tank Full of Gas
25. Computer (Home Schooling)
Copyright © 2020 Black-Empowerment - All Rights Reserved.